|Death||Killed by Mevolent|
The Unnamed was Mevolent's master before Mevolent started The War. Not much is known about the Unnamed, except that he did not have a True Name, but was still able to perform Magic. It is unknown whether the Unnamed is still alive. In a painting at the Great Chamber, he is shown as a man burning with black fire.
Magic and Abilities
He has the ability to burn in black fire. It is unknown what else he can do, and where his magic comes from, since he has no True Name, which is the source of the magic used by sorcerers. It is known that he is a direct descendant of the last Faceless One who had human form, and is implied that his, and his family’s strain of magic is unique and quite possibly Neoteric.
He was capable of surviving one of the most powerful god killers: the void dagger, for a long duration.
As it turns out, The Unamed survived the intial attempt on his life by Mevolent and went into hiding. When his daughter was thought to be killed by Lord Vile, he nursed her back to health and instructed her to assimilate his powers and put his soul into a soulcatcher, so that he may one day possess the body of his grandchild.
At the end of Bedlam this happens.
- In Kingdom Of The Wicked, Mevolent appears in an alternate dimension where he won The War. The Unnamed may exist in this dimension as well.
- In Last Stand Of Dead Men, Darquesse burns in black fire, described similarly to The Unnamed.
- He is the King of the Darklands although this position was lost when he was killed by Mevolent.
- He has a grandson through Abyssinia called Caisson, who will be crowned the new King of the Darklands.
- Derek Landy may or may not use this character in the future. 
- Furthermore, more information on The Unnamed will be revealed in the future.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DerekLandy/status/902857204033888256
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DerekLandy/status/971530226198044672